Mô tả Công việc
* Summary of Responsibilities:
The Manager, Bancassurance sales strategy and Planning role will be responsible for assisting the CDO with all aspects related to banca sales planning and strategy for bank partnerships. He/She will provide analysis on Banca channel activity and productivity to measure against business targets as well as use market and competitive insights to identify opportunities to ensure the company is competing across key performance areas such as recruitment and development, compensation and incentives and sales practices. He/She will be responsible for managing banca projects as and when required and will be responsible for delivering projects on time and on budget.
* Principal Responsibilities:
1. Manage the Banca sales planning and strategy function including but not limited to :
– Sales policy related to ICS / CCS and other sales hierarchy across channels
– Compensation and benefits planning and review for the sales team
– Sales incentives for sales force in the Banca channel
– Design and Recommend R&R programs for the sales force and Bank partners
– Design and implement customer promotion programs in line with the requirements of the sales teams and Bank partners
2. Provide monthly reporting and sales analytics on channels performance within specified timelines to the CDO
3. Work closely with sales regional heads on implementation of sales policies and plan in the banca channel
4. Work closely with Marketing team on customer promotion programs and ensure timely approvals and implementation of the promotion programs
5. Work closely with HR , OP , IT , legal and compliance teams in all matters related to sales policies and sales force support and enablement
6. Monitor and report to CDO on quality of sales, sales force effectiveness and share best practices among sales teams
7. Devise and implement Sales MIS , reports and Analytics in co-ordination with the DS team
8. Ensure timely approvals and launch of memos, sales policies and incentive schemes within BML and BIDV and other partners
9. Provide market insights and competitive analysis on a quarterly basis to the CDO
10. Provide inputs on improving sales force enablement by adopting digital / new age solutions like e-learning, branch engagement system, activity management and lead management .
– Competitive Income; Performance recognition; Health care plan for family; Annual leave >= 14 days
– Training Opportunity: ongoing professional training
– Working culture: highly appreciates dynamic, flexibility, team spirit and wellness
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC:
• At least 8 years of Sales strategy, project management or planning experience, of which at least 5 years are within insurance or other financial services
• Energy and passion to complete tasks within stipulated timelines and perform under pressure
• Possess strategic thinking and change management skills
• Posses strong planning, organizing and time management skills – strong working knowledge of Microsoft XL is a must.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
• Excellent judgment and decision-making skills – able to make business-aligned and timely decisions
• University Degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
• Highly flexible and adaptable to a demanding role in a start-up environment
• Fluency in spoken and written Vietnamese and English
• Ability to travel as required
Gửi hồ sơ về địa chỉ email: firstname.lastname@example.org cho nhà tuyển dụng!
(*) Lưu ý:
Ứng viên vui lòng nêu rõ nguồn tuyển dụng 360HR.VN trong thư ứng tuyển hoặc cover letter. Do hạn chế về mặt thời gian nên chỉ các ứng viên được lựa chọn vào vòng sau mới được liên hệ và phản hồi. Rất mong các bạn thông cảm.