Mô tả Công việc
1. Acting BA role to handle enhancements for e-Submission system
– Fix daily report every morning (if need)
– Support user and investigate the issue if any
– Analyze and design for new requirement/ CR/ new products
– Working with development team to implement the enhancement and fix the issue
– Perform testing before releasing to user UAT
– Resolve 100% production issue
2. Acting BA role to handle new projects: Client Portal, or other systems: e-Recruitment, FCP
Support other BAs in working with some others system: AMS, BMS…
Support user and develop SQL scripts to update data for eBao system automatically instead of doing manually.
3. Understand, clarify and analyze business requirements to determine system change requirements and impact. Recommend potential business solution(s) for the specified business requirements.
Gather and document business requirements according to company standards.
Walk through user requirement and related development documentation with development team.
4. Assist IT development in system testing, also assist business users in acceptance testing and assist in the preparation of test report, functional testing, data analysis, data inquiries, and draft requirements.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC:
– University graduate. Degree in IT, working in Finance or Insurance.
– Having ability to analyze the business process and business functionality.
– Skills in programming & business are required.
– 3 – 5 years working experience for BA
– Good in both speaking and writing in English.
– Experience in writing PL/SQL and Oracle database.
– Good knowledge in object-oriented system design and software development process
– Understand the business process
– Understand and follow software development process
– Good in using use-case model to describe user’s requirements
– Communication Skills
Effective communication of information, situations and issues, and expression of opinions in a setting of international organization
Able to work effectively with various levels of the organization, intra and inter-department/functional unit, with users, superiors and peers
Performance driven with desire to work as a team
– Work Standards
Hard working and able to work efficiently and effectively under tight schedules
Comply with work discipline
Resourceful and dynamic individual
– Planning Skills
Effectively manage and plan resource to meet pressing priorities/schedules and rapidly changing needs, which are often encountered in a new market/office situation.
Accord all business dealings with the level of confidentiality required in the course of the work.
– People Management
Be civil in all level of employee interaction. Handle superiors and colleagues with respect.
Vui lòng gửi CV về địa chỉ email email@example.com để hộp CV và thư ứng tuyển cho nhà tuyển dụng.
(*) Lưu ý:
Ứng viên vui lòng nêu rõ nguồn tuyển dụng 360HR.VN trong thư ứng tuyển hoặc cover letter. Do hạn chế về mặt thời gian nên chỉ các ứng viên được lựa chọn vào vòng sau mới được liên hệ và phản hồi. Rất mong các bạn thông cảm.